Sunday, March 28, 2010

ready.

As this wonderful vacation is winding down, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am. Its amazing what God has been showing me these pass two weeks. From insecurities about myself, from needing rest and what that looks like to even just being able to tell my grandparents about Jesus. Everyday I am being challenged, my thoughts and hopes and dreams...All being challenged.

I find myself dreaming of what the next 6 months are going to look like, secreatly facebook stalking my teammates (sorry guys..if any of you are reading this), wondering what God has to show me, how He wants to use me, break me, mold me, refine me. I want so deperately to experience Him in ways that I have never before. I desire a deeper understanding of His Word. His Voice. His Character and His Ways. After talking with my good friend Nick Edwards ( A fellow alum of a Perth DTS) I am excited to take on the challenge of trying to not recognize myself 6 months from now. Seeing how God wants to transform me.

Whatever is in store, I am ready. I think I have been prepared emotionally and spiritually for whats next. I am ready to climb the mountain of Obedience to Him. I see and understand that there are going to be tests ahead that involve life stretching and faith stretching. I am excited. Bring it on God!

3 days left....

God is good. so good.

Isaiah 55:9-11
"As heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts your thoughts.
As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields see for the sower
and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it."

I am ready Father. Send me.

No comments: